- Use visuals to identify and match job titles and job duties.
- Students interview each other about job duties and schedule using an information grid.
3.Reflect on own experience
- Students list their own job duties.
- Students list their own job benefits.
- Students will fill out a weekly schedule template with their own information.
4.Watch or read story/case study
- Practice dialogue between employee and employer about the work schedule.
- Practice interview questions and responses related to schedule, duties, salary, and benefits.